- AML & CFT Instructions for Financial Institutions 2020 – Qatar Central Bank
- Decision of the Minister of Commerce and Industry No. (48) of 2020 Promulgating the AML/CFT Compliance Rules for Auditors, Dealers in Precious Metals or Precious Stones, Trust and Company Service Providers – Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- AML & CFT Regulations for Lawyers (Decision No 24 of Year 2020) – Ministry of Justice
- AML & CFT Regulations for Real Estate Agents & Authorized Notaries (Decision No 25 of Year 2020) – Ministry of Justice
- AML & CFT Rules 2019 (AML/CFTR) – Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority (QFCRA)
- AML & CFT Rules 2019 (General Insurance) – Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority (QFCRA)
- AML & CFT Rules 2019 – Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA)
For latest instructions related to the supervisory authorities, please refer to the relevant official websites under “Useful Links”.